Skip to main content

I am Back + Reset Routine

           It's been awhile since I last posted something on here and  I  am so thrilled to say that I am finally back the last year has been crazy difficult and hard on me and that's why I needed sometime off. With time I lost my productiveness but did some major achievements. For instance I wrote a book! I myself have always loved writing but it hit me that I should just go for it. At the time I was not in a great place and needed to prove to myself that I could actually do something. Nanowrimo was just what I needed to prove it. I am not releasing that book but plan to write a book or three this year as it's one of my resolutions. It's 10 days into the new year and I already feel worn out and just not like I am capable of doing anything. I need more discipline in my life. So I am going to tell you my 4 step plan on how I reset from that burnt out feeling.

         To the process there are Four steps. Self-care, Downtime, Clean up and Re-Inspiring yourself is all I have known it to take. Changing your mindset and Focusing on intention is Just as important to keep in mind though.

Step 1: Downtime

              Sometimes all you need is to just stare at a wall for a really longtime and just think things through. To clear your Schedule and think everything you hadn't have the time to. This is the perfect time to not worry but to just think everything through that you need to. You could also Write morning pages throughout the day or to just watch some shows you like. Just simply doing things you love to do but don't have time for that seem "stupid" or not important. This is your chance to make a change with that and have the downtime you'll need.

Step 2: Cleaning up
                After you've had your downtime you'll need to get to business. This step is for cleaning. But not just your outer realm but also your inner. I am a believer that your outer realm and physical surrounding are a interpretation of your inner. So if you have a messy surroundings this step is for tidying up and making your mess clean again. Clean everything you possibly can. After you've cleaned up your surroundings its time for your inner realm. You should have a clearer mind know. But for the finishing touches you should meditate, do some yoga or even take a nice hot or cold shower.

Step 3:Self-care
         When it comes to Self-care it's entirely up to the person and what they like. You have a clean space and mind. Now you need to just relax for awhile. Pop on a face mask, turn your TV on and maybe even go and combine the next step with this one. Make sure to drink enough water and prepare for the next day. 

Step 4: Re-inspire yourself
             When it comes to Re-inspiring yourself I love to do a mixture of things to just refresh myself and get motivated. 1. I listen to my motivation playlist. I play the electric guitar so when I listen to songs like Freebird it makes me want to run to my guitar and play for hours after I usually get started with work as a habit chain. 2. I Pinterest. I know it's simple but I add pins and inspiration to my 2019 boards and fitness goals. I always feel at least a little bit more motivated.

I myself was getting into a small slump and thought I needed to do this. It's helped me alot to just set  a day away it's important at times.

Now that I am back I want to give you guys the most content as possible. I have a much tighter schedule but it only will make me work harder. Hope to continue on building this blog up in 2019! I have big plans for this year and this blog and I can't wait for you guys to see them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Minimalism is Important to me

         So I myself have talked a little bit about my journey into minimalism at the point. Which if I looked into my life now would be crazy. My closet had exploded with art supplies and I was tired of it so I decided to change. Soon after I got rid of most of it and decided to just dedicate a small space for my craft supplies. I don't use most of it still as much as I would like but it 100% has a purpose. (why I've kept it and tutorial - coming soon).                  Since it was the new year I wanted to get back into my minimalistic ways I decided to get rid of stuff and get things back in order. I separated things the Marie Kondo way and I love it. Now that the Marie Kondo show has come out de-cluttering her way has become almost "trendy". Which I kinda hate in some ways to be honest. I mean 100% I love others de-cluttering and if this does it for you great but I really wish more people had dedicated to before the show. I guess for me it's annoying how it p

Eco Swaps Chemical-Free Cleaners

    Welcome to the first edition of Eco Swaps! I know I said Saturday but I couldn't help myself expect another Eco swap Saturday!     So as we all know that cleaners have harsh chemicals in them that harm you. And that is why I wanted to start off the topic of cleaners. So there are plenty recipes out there. But I personally wanted to share a few that I like or use currently. You can actually buy some too if your not into Making stuff yourself even if its simple. I will provide links at the end of the post. But anyway Cleaners are a must when it comes to being Eco friendly. So lets get Started!  Things needed for the all purpose cleaner . Vinegar . Melalueca Oil A.K.A Tea Tree Oil . Baking soda . Any Scent wanted like citrus 2 Tbs of baking soda 1/2 cup vinegar 2 cups water And 10- 15 drops of tea tree oil or Melalueca Once mixed you'll have a all purpose cleaner! Don't worry about fizzing and foaming up during the mixing process and don't use the clean

Life’s been absolutely crazy.....

        So I wish I could say life’s been treating me well...but I’ve had some really difficult times lately. I won’t go into details but I came to the conclusion that maybe I need some dedication to something I really enjoy doing. To be honest writing this blog is something I really actually enjoy doing yet for some reason I have no actual dedication to anything in my life at all...... I literally suck at the whole pick something and dedicate your time. I’m not going to tell you I’m going to be around now with the same old upload schedule and I will be 100% consistent from this moment forward...... because that has and would be a total utter lie. One that I didn’t even know I was telling the past few times but heads up it was one.            I feel sorta crazy for even thinking about dedicating some of my time to this but I am so *deep breaths* i guess. If  you asked me if I was nervous I would tell you no because this is an opportunity for me that I’m really excited about bu