Skip to main content

Reset My life Challenge Part 1- Introductory

             Welcome or welcome back! This is the first part of my Reset Challenge.

              So yesterday's post was all about Recovering from burning out. But sometimes that's not enough. Sometimes you need to start from the basics of what need to get done and move up from there. So I will be particapating and blogging my expierence as well as Giving my tips on what I learned through that week of the process.

Week 1: Habits
Week 2: Home
Week 3: Decluttering
Week 4: Vision board+Productivity
Week 5: Health
Week 6: Admin Life week

                                                                                                                                                                               So at the end of this week on the January 19th, 2019. You'll see the post from my first week pop up.
I am excited to be working on this and hopefully getting everything I need to in order. I can't wait to change everything and get on the best productivity level that I can be.

Hope for some of you to Join me in my challenge and To be Continued.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 AM Morning Rountine

Welcome back or welcome! When I started my Reset my Life challenge I went to tackle habits one of them being sleep. I wanted to make sure that I was fully productive and waking up and getting to it always set me upright. I feel that it is important to be productive especially when first waking to starting your morning right. So I First start out by waking up and making my bed getting straight away. I then go to the kitchen and make my green tea. I set out everything the night before. I head to my room and well drinking my green tea I do my morning pages and look at my schedule and goals for the day. Once I am done with that part of my morning I put on my workout clothes and head to the gym. If you want to know my fitness routine Check here. After the gym, I come home to shower and get dressed for the day. Then I start to do my day's work of studying and writing. I know that this post is short but I like to keep things simple. Easy. Yet Productive. I love that in this v...

My Self-care Rountine

   Hello and welcome to this post, I have been really excited to write this post and share my self-care routine. So here is my average to-do list and a few opinions of sort.    I always have my self-care days on Sundays and usually every week but sometimes I need a little extra so I take Saturday as a self-care day too. But Almost every time it's just Sunday.      So The first thing I do is delay my wake-up time from Saturday evening to Sunday morning by 1 hour. So instead of waking up at 5 I will wake up at 6-6:30.         As soon as I wake-up I rip the sheets off my bed and move on to the laundry room where I put my sheets and clothes from the week in. It takes an 1 and 1/2 for washing so I use this time to start the cleaning process. I Go up and wash my face, brush my hair and teeth and put on a face mask if I have one.         Now it's for the tidying portion of the day. I go to my room sort out everything a...

Long time no See

        I consistently slack off at things. Whether writing or work or general housework I can't hold on to the good helpful habits. I've tried many times and I haven't been able to do anything consistently beyond making my bed every day and even then it's not completely consistent. so I'm doing what i've always wanted to do and trying to build a consistent strong habit. but this time I'm planning on actually writing about like you know I always planned too.        So with intention in mind take note that I will be attempting to write on here and in general more because I love too. I also will be reviewing some books now for various genres. speaking of writing one of my writing friends just released her first print book and I'm so proud of her. She has taught me how to plan for the future and if you're interested in finding her elsewhere she runs a discord channel and a blog. which all can be found on her website !      In the next ...