Skip to main content

My Self-care Rountine

   Hello and welcome to this post, I have been really excited to write this post and share my self-care routine.

So here is my average to-do list and a few opinions of sort.

   I always have my self-care days on Sundays and usually every week but sometimes I need a little extra so I take Saturday as a self-care day too. But Almost every time it's just Sunday.

     So The first thing I do is delay my wake-up time from Saturday evening to Sunday morning by 1 hour. So instead of waking up at 5 I will wake up at 6-6:30.

        As soon as I wake-up I rip the sheets off my bed and move on to the laundry room where I put my sheets and clothes from the week in. It takes an 1 and 1/2 for washing so I use this time to start the cleaning process. I Go up and wash my face, brush my hair and teeth and put on a face mask if I have one.

        Now it's for the tidying portion of the day. I go to my room sort out everything and just get my stuff together. File papers that are on my floor and desk, clean/wipe off all surfaces. Once I am done with that I vacuum and at this point my room is clean and the laundry is ready to be switched. I take off my face mask and make my bed.

       I am now ready to-do the writing portion of the day. I gather my morning pages and bullet journal. I plan out the week and write in my morning pages journal. I then write my pen pals. I try my best to send them right away but usually I slack off a bit. Once I've done that I put the sheets on bed and hop into a bath or the shower.

       Then I hop into my bed. I watch TV and play video games. I usually take a break to practice guitar, meditate and eat. Of course I didn't include but I eat all the time through out the day. Usually more fruit than anything.

       By the end of the day I should have all my affairs together for the week well still having the time I need to just mentally rest and reset my attitude. Sometimes I end up writing or working on school but I primarily try and stick to just giving myself this time to just rest.

     I recommend you try this out and see what works for you. Everyone's different and that's why your time will be spent differently.

Happy Relaxing!

"I can.
and I will.
Watch me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Minimalism is Important to me

         So I myself have talked a little bit about my journey into minimalism at the point. Which if I looked into my life now would be crazy. My closet had exploded with art supplies and I was tired of it so I decided to change. Soon after I got rid of most of it and decided to just dedicate a small space for my craft supplies. I don't use most of it still as much as I would like but it 100% has a purpose. (why I've kept it and tutorial - coming soon).                  Since it was the new year I wanted to get back into my minimalistic ways I decided to get rid of stuff and get things back in order. I separated things the Marie Kondo way and I love it. Now that the Marie Kondo show has come out de-cluttering her way has become almost "trendy". Which I kinda hate in some ways to be honest. I mean 100% I love others de-cluttering and if this does it for you great but I really wish more people had dedicated to before the show. I guess for me it's annoying how it p

Eco Swaps Chemical-Free Cleaners

    Welcome to the first edition of Eco Swaps! I know I said Saturday but I couldn't help myself expect another Eco swap Saturday!     So as we all know that cleaners have harsh chemicals in them that harm you. And that is why I wanted to start off the topic of cleaners. So there are plenty recipes out there. But I personally wanted to share a few that I like or use currently. You can actually buy some too if your not into Making stuff yourself even if its simple. I will provide links at the end of the post. But anyway Cleaners are a must when it comes to being Eco friendly. So lets get Started!  Things needed for the all purpose cleaner . Vinegar . Melalueca Oil A.K.A Tea Tree Oil . Baking soda . Any Scent wanted like citrus 2 Tbs of baking soda 1/2 cup vinegar 2 cups water And 10- 15 drops of tea tree oil or Melalueca Once mixed you'll have a all purpose cleaner! Don't worry about fizzing and foaming up during the mixing process and don't use the clean

Life’s been absolutely crazy.....

        So I wish I could say life’s been treating me well...but I’ve had some really difficult times lately. I won’t go into details but I came to the conclusion that maybe I need some dedication to something I really enjoy doing. To be honest writing this blog is something I really actually enjoy doing yet for some reason I have no actual dedication to anything in my life at all...... I literally suck at the whole pick something and dedicate your time. I’m not going to tell you I’m going to be around now with the same old upload schedule and I will be 100% consistent from this moment forward...... because that has and would be a total utter lie. One that I didn’t even know I was telling the past few times but heads up it was one.            I feel sorta crazy for even thinking about dedicating some of my time to this but I am so *deep breaths* i guess. If  you asked me if I was nervous I would tell you no because this is an opportunity for me that I’m really excited about bu