Skip to main content

productivity, discipline and how I have none.

        so it's been a month.... again. I know I said I would be back and I'm slacking again and the simple answer to all my problems, become a productivity and discipline Boss Bitch. So what happened to my daydreams of writing about my writing and good books....don't worry it's still coming... but for the lifestyle, I'm coming for ya.

I've got to improve my productivity and really get to it. I've been extremely productive in the past but today I'm taking on the challenge of my dream morning routine.... so here's the schedule.


5:45 wake up
5:50 make bed
6:00 yoga
6:30 shower
After that, I would get to work...it's simple efficient and still could fit really nicely for a productive start of the day.

So I'm going to take this schedule on for a full week (excluding weekends of course).

I'm guilty of reaching straight for the electronics and laying in bed well watching shows and looking at social media. the simple solution to not do this is to simply stop. set your electronics far enough away you can't grab it out of muscle memory. Just remember if you are taking on this challenge don't be too hard on yourself.




Stay positive and listen to yourself 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Minimalism is Important to me

         So I myself have talked a little bit about my journey into minimalism at the point. Which if I looked into my life now would be crazy. My closet had exploded with art supplies and I was tired of it so I decided to change. Soon after I got rid of most of it and decided to just dedicate a small space for my craft supplies. I don't use most of it still as much as I would like but it 100% has a purpose. (why I've kept it and tutorial - coming soon).                  Since it was the new year I wanted to get back into my minimalistic ways I decided to get rid of stuff and get things back in order. I separated things the Marie Kondo way and I love it. Now that the Marie Kondo show has come out de-cluttering her way has become almost "trendy". Which I kinda hate in some ways to be honest. I mean 100% I love others de-cluttering and if this does it for you great but I really wish more people had dedicated to before the show. I guess for me it's annoying how it p

How to Holistically Heal a Case of the Flu

        It's summer, the sun is shining bright and the stars shine just as bright at night. People get sunburns, tans, cute swimsuits and are free to live in the warm weather. But in my case the summer still leaves me with the weeks upon weeks of sickness where I have to look out the window at the warm sunshine thinking "damn I wanna run be in the blazing heat right now" and then I start having a coughing fit. Haha, so I personally like to be a little more holistic when it comes to medicine and all that but weather you take Dayquil or not shouldn't affect your choice to follow my sick "routine". So here are My top tips and tricks on healing quickly if your sick and need a boost of healing power! 1.    Kick Ass medicine         I know with the name i'm seem a little bit intense but i'm not joking when I'm saying you need to buy this stuff. It's actually called kick ass too and I can tell you guys that this stuff is the absolute best...

Eco Swaps Chemical-Free Cleaners

    Welcome to the first edition of Eco Swaps! I know I said Saturday but I couldn't help myself expect another Eco swap Saturday!     So as we all know that cleaners have harsh chemicals in them that harm you. And that is why I wanted to start off the topic of cleaners. So there are plenty recipes out there. But I personally wanted to share a few that I like or use currently. You can actually buy some too if your not into Making stuff yourself even if its simple. I will provide links at the end of the post. But anyway Cleaners are a must when it comes to being Eco friendly. So lets get Started!  Things needed for the all purpose cleaner . Vinegar . Melalueca Oil A.K.A Tea Tree Oil . Baking soda . Any Scent wanted like citrus 2 Tbs of baking soda 1/2 cup vinegar 2 cups water And 10- 15 drops of tea tree oil or Melalueca Once mixed you'll have a all purpose cleaner! Don't worry about fizzing and foaming up during the mixing process and don't use the clean